Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Game Blog

  • The Big Idea: Describe your learning topic for the game. What is the most important thing you want your players to learn?
  • The learning topic for my game is for the player's to learn about Joan of Arc and her adventures. The most important thing I want them to learn that the arrows in the game are what killed her at first, then she let god revive her.
  • Research: What kind of research did you do? What did you learn about your topic?
  • The research that I did was, what were some interesting facts about Joan of Arc, which turns out that one of them were that she died at stake.

  • Making Decisions: How did your ideas change as you worked on your game?
  • My ideas changed because I realized that my background was really plain and i need to add more detail and that's basically what changed about game.
  • Mastering Programming: What Game Ingredients and Help Center resources have been most useful to you so far, and why?
  • The game ingredients that I used was Parallax Scrolling, Background Music, Play Sounds, Health Bar and Splash Screen and I only used the tutorials to help me.
  • Overcoming Challenges: Which part of making the game was most difficult for you? How did you overcome this difficulty? What features are you most proud of in your game?
  • The challenge for me was to get my game done on time because I started late, and I overcame this challenge by being focused and working hard on my game. The features that I'm most proud of is the game ingredients that I added to my game.

No comments:

Post a Comment