Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Gaming Habits

1. I like playing football, basketball, soccer, action games some of the names are Madden12, Madden11, NBA2k12, NBA2k12, Fifa12, Modern Warfare 3, Skyrim and Uncharted 3.

2. I started to play video games when I was like 5 years old and I started to play it on the Ps2 and the x-box I also started to play on the game cube.

3. My parent does limit the minutes I play the game but on the weekend or in the summer or on break I can play as long as I want but most of the time they have limits.

4. I think it is because some kids i know would go home and not even do there homework and just go straight to the video games and start playing online or campaign or something else so i think it is possible for the some kids to get addicted to there games.

No comments:

Post a Comment