Tuesday, September 20, 2011

mini game 9/20/11

I play lots of games during my free time. I play sorts of game action adventure racing sports but i mainly play Madden12, NCAA12, N2k12 i also play Red Dead Redemption. The reason why i play these game is because they are fun and i can also get some ideas from the game and i can probably incorporate it into my game. But i mainly play NCAA12 and Madden12 i play them because they are really cool and they give me really good ideas and because they inspire me for my game.

4 comments:

  1. I like playing them because some of them involve flash and they give me great ideas so i can incorporate into my game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you give us details as why you like playing Chris, but you aren't really answering the questions that we had been given. I think you should work on this more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a good desciption of how you did it and I really understanded it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You gave a good desription of what games you play and how it gives you motivation to make games in Globaloria.

    ReplyDelete